Sunday 27 October 2013

Winner Announced!

I hope you've all had a great week. I didn't post any FO's on Friday as I have none. I have been knitting and spinning this week though. 

As I said last week I started my Vertex Cardigan. It's going much better than my first attempt and I'm pleased with how it's coming out. I have also knitted a bigger size than previously as I think I was being a touch optimistic before and don't want lots of negative ease. The first part of the back is finished and today I will pick up stitches for the right front. The yarn, King Cole Merino Blend 4 ply isn't as soft as I'd like but it does soften up after a wash so I'm sure it will be fine to wear. 




My Fishknits yarn has been calling to me since I finished my stripy socks. The yarn is really lovely to knit with and the colours are fabulous. There are no photos as I've only just completed the toe, so will wait until I've got a bit more of the foot done before I show you. The shop is definitely worth checking out and there is a lovely Ravelry group to join too, with a KAL running at the moment. 

My nunoco batt is still being spun on and I am keen to finish it. It seems to be taking me a really long time though. The colour is lovely and I've only got a few grams left to spin of the first batt. Perhaps you'll see some plied yarn next week if I can get my act together!  



As I said a few weeks ago, I have a copy of Ply magazine to give away. Alison Manning you are the winner so please get in touch with me using the feedback button on the left hand side of the page. Don't forget to leave me a way to get in touch with you! 

That's about it for this week. I hope to have more progress to show you all next week! I'd love for you to leave a comment and tell me what you have been working on this week. 

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment